These Chocolate Fudge Brownies are so indulgent that they’re sure to satisfy your cravings for sickly sweet food with one bite… but i’m sure you’ll end up eating more than that anyway! What I love about this recipe is it is as easy as chucking all the ingredients in a mixer and you can change it up every time you make it by using different toppings. Marshmallows, chocolate buttons, nuts… just last night I made it and smothered it in Natures Charm Coconut Chocolate sauce.
Ingredients – base:
- 3/4 cup of plain flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of cocoa powder/melted chocolate/cacao powder
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups of dairy free milk (Soya and Oat are best for baking)
Ingredients – topping:
- 1 cup of cocoa
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of dairy free butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180-200 degrees depending on your oven.
- Mix all the base ingredients in a food mixer until well combined.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a lined baking tray.
- While the cake is baking mix all the topping ingredients in a food mixer.
- Allow the cake to cool then pour the topping over and decorate how ever you like!