I have a few recipes for Yorkshire Puddings but have never got them to look as perfect as I want however my family assure me that they always taste nice. These are made using Aquafaba which you may know as Chickpea Water. They may not look the prettiest but they taste darn good!
Ingredients for 12-16.
- 225g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 110mls of Aquafaba
- 200mls dairy free milk
- 100mls of warm water
- Teaspoon of oil (not olive) for each Yorkshire.
- Mix your flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Into a separate bowl mix the Aquafaba, milk and water.
- Then combine the dry and wet ingredients.
- Cover the batter and place into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- When you are ready to bake them make sure the oven is nice and hot before you put them in to cook on 220/200/Gas 7.
- Put a teaspoon of the oil into each Yorkshire tin hole and put into the oven for approximately 10 minutes to get piping hot.
- Spoon your batter into the tin and cook for roughly 20 minutes depending on your oven.